This 2 hour workshop (+ 1 hour Q & A) will cover everything you need to know to get started on your journey to getting fit!
Derek & Rachel Colvin
Derek & Rachel are a husband and wife team who are passionate about teaching you how to improve your fitness, nutrition, mindset and overall health in a sustainable way.
Derek & Rachel specialize in working with beginners and intermediates and have a passion for teaching you how to make fitness simple, fun and enjoyable so that you want to stick with it instead of it being an obligation!
They want to teach you to "Live For Today" while working for tomorrow.
Hour 1: Intro to Resistance Training
- Learn why resistance training is ESSENTIAL to achieving your weight loss goals
- Learn how to warm-up properly for your workout (Yes, it's more than just stretching quickly!)
- Learn how to perform basic exercises such as the push-up, row and squat safely and effectively at home
- Learn the best exercises for a rock solid core that will prevent injuries, reduce low back pain and look good!
- Learn progressions from beginner to intermediate so you feel comfortable training in a public gym
- Read HERE to learn why strength training is a must for virtually everyone!
HOUR 2: INTRO TO GOAL SETTING, Mindset & Nutrition for weight loss
- Learn how to set goals that will boost your willpower and re-invigorate your motivation when you get discouraged
- Learn the critical mindset shifts that all successful people make on their way to their goals
- Learn how to track progress and why the scale is not always the best way to monitor your progress
- Learn EXACTLY how to eat for weight loss including how much to eat and which foods best help you reach your goals (Hint: If you do it right, you can still have chocolate!)
HOUR 3: Troubleshooting and Q & A
- End any confusion, uncertainty or frustration by getting answers to all of your questions relating to fitness and weight loss!
Learn how to workout and put an end to being intimidated by the gym!
$50 before March 19th, 2016; $75 after March 19th, 2016.
Referral Bonus: Get a FREE one hour 1-on-1 training session for every friend you refer! ($60 value)
Dates and Location:
11:00am-2:00pm, Saturday April 9, 2016
Hosted at The Wreckroom - 41 Ardelt Place, Kitchener ON, N2C 2C8.
Sign Up Link:
Early Bird Special Rate - $50 + HST
Note: There are only 30 spots available!
Our Promise to You
We are so sure that you'll be satisfied that we offer a 110% money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied, we'll return your investment... PLUS an additional 10% for your trouble!
The most cost-effective way to learn how to get fit!
With a 110% guarantee on your investment, there is absolutely no risk in trying!
What are you waiting for?
Got a question?
Feel free to message us using the form below and we'll be happy to answer all your questions!
Live For Today Fitness exists to create a world where everyday men and women are educated and empowered to take control of their health and fitness and sustain it for the rest of their life.
We believe that maintaining a healthy (or even exceptional) body composition should be achievable for everyone.
Our Mission is to provide you with simple, effective tools and education to allow you to achieve and maintain the fitness and body transformation results that you desire without sacrificing your quality of life or overall balance.
We want you to LIVE for today while WORKING for tomorrow.